This typically includes projects addressing technologies at the core and aims generally the development of proprietary knowledge in a process, product, software, designs, specific/generic algorithm etc.
These projects are perceived to yield long term relationships with industry / end users with opportunities for technology transfer.
A few examples are:
- Joint optimization of CPU DVFS & task scheduling in mobile phones
- Aerial robotic inspection and dexterous manipulation – modeling, planning and control
- Identification of chemical nature of hard sulfur and their source in insoluble sulphur
- Peptide modelling & molecular dynamic simulation, peptide synthesis, biophysical studies on peptides and peptide bacterial interactions
- Life cycle approach on laminated fabric/flex banner and its impact assessment on the environment
……and many more. For details write to Mr Utam Aswal: email@example.com